Pre-school children across India will soon be able to learn English with Pingu, thanks to an exciting new partnership announced today between Linguaphone Group, global leaders in language training and Early Learners Edu Services Pvt. Ltd.
Early Learners Edu Services Pvt. Ltd has signed as our exclusive Pingu’s English Master Licensee for India. They will launch Pingu’s English initially through their chain of premium pre-schools and daycare learning centers in twelve different areas of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. They will also roll out Pingu’s English in major kindergartens across India and offer licenses for local entrepreneurs to develop Pingu’s English in their own towns and cities.
Early Learners Edu Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary company of Educational Catalysts India Pvt. Ltd, set up nearly a decade ago to provide a wide range of support for the early childhood education sector in India. Their work includes setting up pre-schools and daycare learning centers and providing consultancy support for companies and individuals wanting to do the same. They also offer partnering workshops for parents to bring about awareness amongst them on child development and learning processes.
Pingu’s English is an educational, fun and entertaining children’s English language course based on the enormously popular animated television character, Pingu. Centered around the true-to-life everyday adventures of Pingu and his family and friends, Pingu’s English is a three-level course developed by leading child education and language acquisition experts. This unique syllabus uses a wide variety of imaginative activities and multimedia resources to teach English to young children of 3 – 7+ years in a new and exciting way. Designed for use within Pingu’s English Schools, kindergartens and also by parents and children at home, it is exclusive to the Linguaphone Group.
Derek Price, Chief Executive Officer with the Linguaphone Group said:
“There is no doubt in my mind from the interest in Pingu’ s English the Linguaphone Group has already seen in India, even before it launches, that Indian parents here recognise that learning English is essential for a child’s education and future prosperity. We are therefore delighted to have appointed Early Learners Edu Services Pvt. Ltd as our Master Licensee for Pingu’s English in India and look forward to working with them to help bring Pingu’s English to the Indian market.”
Anita Rao, Managing Director of Early Learners Edu Services Pvt. Ltd said:
“At Educational Catalysts India Pvt. Ltd, our primary focus has always been the development of children in the early childhood stage. We have continually strived to provide a balanced curriculum through our group of Strawberry Fields, Butterflies and Polka dots schools.
“Currently children in India are only taught to read and write in English from age three years onwards. Pingu’s English will be unique in also developing children’s ability to develop confidence in speaking English too – all in a fun and entertaining way! We are therefore looking forward to working with kindergartens, distributors and entrepreneurs alike to bring Pingu’s English to children across India”.
The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading independent children’s entertainment producers and rights-owners.
Notes to editors
- Master licensing business opportunities are available for Pingu’s English worldwide. Please call +44 (0)20 8687 6104, email email@example.com or visit www.pingusenglish.com
- Pingu ‘ s English has partners across Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East in the following countries:- China, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and Vietnam. If you have any queries about any of our existing Linguaphone Group partners please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading language training provider, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. For more information visit www.linguaphonegroup.com
- Early Learners Edu Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary company of Educational Catalysts India Pvt. Ltd especially set up to launch Pingu’s English in India. Educational Catalysts (EC) was set up nearly a decade ago with the specific intent of specializing and functioning in the area of early childhood education with the primary focus being the holistic development of children below the age of 6 years. Today, Educational Catalysts India Pvt. Ltd has grown to be a multi-dimensional organization successful in furthering the cause of learning and caring for children up to six years of age.
- Biography of Anita Rao, Managing Director of Early Learners Edu Services Pvt Ltd and Master Licensee for Pingu ‘s English India. With nearly a decade of experience in training and organizing workshops for pre-school teachers and parents, undertaking research & development of curriculum and providing consultancy for setting up pre-schools, the team at Educational Catalysts has a passion and commitment towards the holistic development of a child. At the helm of the company is Anita Rao, founder and Managing Director of Educational Catalysts. A Management graduate from the Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata, she has also completed her Post Graduation Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education. Anita Rao has also been trained in “Total Quality Control in School Management” by the Confederation of Indian Industries and in Phonics by Jolly Phonics , UK. She has attended workshops in Primary Years Program conducted by International Baccalaureate of Geneva. She is also a member of NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) USA and has undergone their “Train the Trainer” programs and workshops in various aspects of child development and pre-school education.As well as acting as Managing Director for Educational Catalyst, she also oversees all curriculum and training matters. She has successfully trained a large number of pre-school teachers through her teacher’s training institute and also regularly conducts parent workshops on child development and on various other topics related to the learning processes in children.
- Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Developed by leading English language and child education specialists, each student will receive a course pack consisting of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials. Students will also receive an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
- About HIT Entertainment – HIT Entertainment is one of the world’s leading independent children’s entertainment producers and rights-owners. HIT’s portfolio includes properties, such as Barney™, Bob the Builder™, Thomas & Friends™, Pingu™, Fireman Sam™,Angelina Ballerina™ and Rainbow Magic™. HIT represents Chapman Entertainment’s Fifi and the Flowertots™ and Roary the Racing Car™ in North America, as well as Wallace & Gromit™, Shaun the Sheep™, Timmy Time™ and Aardman Classics from Aardman Animations . HIT also acts as representative for The Wiggles® in the UK. Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content distribution, publishing, consumer products licensing and live events and has operations in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. HIT is a part-owner of US-based preschool channel, Sprout ®. For more information, visit www.hitentertainment.com.