Following updated government guidance on COVID-19, Pingu’s English China have now started to re-open their popular English language schools.
Pingu’s English and China – Health and safety implementation
To ensure the safety of all of their students, parents and staff, Pingu’s English China has implemented a number of strict health and safety measures in each location they are re-opening in.
- Masks and disinfectants are being supplied for all students.
- Each time the student arrives at the school, they take a body temperature test and check for any symptoms.
- Students must conduct disinfection and hand washing before each class. Disinfectant and hand sanitizer are supplied, so students do not need to bring their own.
- In order to ensure a sterile environment in each school, Pingu’s English China are designating a pick-up point and rest area for parents to pick up their children. Pick-up times are staggered too.
- The schools are fully disinfected and cleaned every day.
- Each classroom has been equipped with an air purifier to ensure air circulation and purity.
- Staff from each school have been trained in epidemic prevention, and all schools now have a special emergency fever isolation room.
Pingu’s English China have an extensive network of schools across the country, delivering the Linguaphone Group’s popular four-level Pingu’s English language program to young children. They are part of a global network of partners delivering Pingu’s English proven kindergarten and English enrichment program to millions of young children across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America. Pingu’s English has also re-opened in Vietnam and Laos too, with others hoping to do so soon.
We wish all staff and students across China a safe and productive return to their Pingu’s English schools!
For all enrolment, careers or franchise enquiries for Pingu’s English China, please visit www.pingusenglish.cn. For all other queries regarding Pingu’s English worldwide please email firstname.lastname@example.org