The “How well do you know me?” game is great for all the family to take part in. Depending on your child’s English language skills, this game can be done as a writing or speaking activity.
- Firstly, sit at the table or somewhere comfortable where you can easily write.
- Each person will think of five questions about themselves, such as likes or dislikes to ask their family.
- If you are doing the more challenging activity, each person will write their 5 questions on to a piece of paper.
- If they need support to do this all questions can all begin with ‘What’s my favorite…?’
- Everyone will take turns to ask their five questions to the whole group.
- For example, if a question is ‘What is my favourite color?’ Each member taking part will write down their answer on an answer sheet/sheet of paper.
- When everyone has their answer ready, they give to the questioner, showing the written response if necessary.
- The questioner will keep a score tally for each person – 1 point per correct question using the grid below.
- At the end of asking the 5 questions they tally the total and reveal… which member of the family knows them the best?!